MY FIRST POST..!!



HELLO WORLD!

I am starting off with my first post on my blog "serenelyf". As the name itself suggest,i hope my vignettes will help you all to live a serene life which in today's competitive world is hard to live.

Everyone is running in a rat race without knowing the reason. Completely oblivious of the fact that they are uprooting their morals and values,they continue to chase "money" which has become a synonym of "success" for them.This reality irks me a lot.But when i dug deep into this problem,i realized that its roots goes down to each of us.First we need to change our mindset, our perspective. We need to start off small by doing things in a slightly different way from what we have been dong till now. The world will try to pull you back, but you as an individual should have audacity and tenacity to rise up again. You will face criticism but as it is rightly said "great people build monuments with the stones their critics throw at them". The real success is when you reach to the top enjoying the roller coaster ride rather than cursing it because that is exactly called as the "art of living". I will share my experience , will give short life lessons , my views and will take you down the lane of my life and i hope it will help you all.

There are two groups of people- victims and leaders. The former knows there are problems in our society but the latter presents solutions to these problems. Its your choice where you want to stand.

So this blog is a small initiative on my part to bring a change instead of cribbing about problems.
Because i choose the latter one!!

Comments

  1. Good start...keep expressing. Life is continuous discovery of self. ..you have a beginning; Cheers. Piyush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start...keep expressing. Life is continuous discovery of self. ..you have a beginning; Cheers. Piyush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start.. such deep thoughts expressed very nicely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely expressed! Good luck for more! :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kya baat hai re.... Its a good start and I wish you a good luck for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kya baat hai re.... Its a good start and I wish you a good luck for the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Readers loved...

RISKS- By Janet Rand

"I AM FINE THE WAY I AM"

A MASK TO MASK THE REAL YOU!

BEWARE PARENTS! CHILDREN NOTICE EVERYTHING