MY DEAREST BEST FRIEND!



I smile widely and my eyes gleam, 
every time I see you, lying on my shelf.
You will stay with me forever, holding my hand it seems,
Unlike humans.
 Deceitful they are, clever they are.
They come and go,
like a flickering light
breaking hearts and promises once made.
But, I know, you are here to keep up my might.
💓
As I skim through your pages,
I embrace you tightly to never let you go.
You are a pot teeming with words.
Wise and beautiful words
that flow within me and are engraved in my heart.
But, so different are humans from you.
Their words so hideous, so harsh.
💓
Every time my watch points towards painful hours,
you lift me up with exemplary ideas.
My happiness doubles and my sorrows are halved around you.
Through all the vicissitudes of my life,
I find your shadow lingering behind.
But, my failures are success to humans
and my ecstasy, enviable to them.
 ðŸ’“
So different are humans from you, dear books
and that is why, I will keep on loving you
till the end,
my dearest best friend!

Comments

Readers loved...

RISKS- By Janet Rand

"I AM FINE THE WAY I AM"

A MASK TO MASK THE REAL YOU!

BEWARE PARENTS! CHILDREN NOTICE EVERYTHING